1. Members are encouraged to dress modestly during community activities.
2. The rule of one-solid-one-liquid is encouraged in all class deepenings and other community gatherings.
3. Drinking of liquor or any intoxicating beverage during fellowships is strongly discouraged.
4. Smoking and/or drinking of liquor or any intoxicating beverage is not allowed within the seminar or community activity area.
5. The community anniversary shall be celebrated during the month of March to coincide with the Feast of the Annunciation.
6. The format of directories to be given to participants of activities conducted by the Marriage Life Apostolate, Family Life Apostolate, Spiritual Growth Apostolate, Outreach Apostolate and other apostolates shall be as follows:
a. Page 1 — Community Name, Logo, Vision/Mission, and Community Prayer
b. Page 2 — Spiritual Advisers (with address and date of ordination) and Trustees (in alphabetical order with address, contact nos., wedding anniversary)
c. Page 3 — Apostolate which conducted the seminar, title of the seminar, date and venue of the seminar, and directory of the apostolate
d. Page 4 — Directory of the participants (in alphabetical order with address, contact nos., wedding anniversary)
e. Page 5 — Resource persons/speakers
7. Marriage Encounter and Family Encounter classes that have finished their class deepening sessions are encouraged to sponsor an outreach activity or apostolic work with pre-identified beneficiaries in coordination with the Outreach Apostolate (OrA).
8. Only one major community activity should be held at any one time. If two or more major activities are to be held simultaneously, prior approval of the Board of Trustees should be obtained.
9. Requests for supplies and materials should be coursed through the Central Secretariat.
10. The annual election of officers of the Community, by the Board of Trustees, shall be during the regular meeting of the Board for the month of April, or immediately thereafter.
11. After their installation, the servant leaders and workers shall be informed by the Board of Trustees as regards the various programs and activities of the community.
12. There shall be a quarterly meeting between Board of Trustees and the Head Couples.
13. The planning session for yearly community activities shall be held in the month of October and the Head Couples should submit their Pre-Planning Report Forms on or before the 1st Friday of September to the Secretary.
14. Any change in existing programs, policies, and organizational structure of apostolates and ministries should be with the prior approval of the Board of Trustees.
15. Solicitation of funds from non-members for and in the name of the community should be with the prior approval of the Board of Trustees;
16. Cash donations/pledges in all community activities shall be reflected in the Financial Report.
17. All love offerings received during a particular activity, except those received during Friday Prayer Meetings, must be turned over to the Treasurer or their duly authorized representative during the Prayer Meeting immediately after the activity.
18. The Financial Report of an MEWeekend should be signed by the class treasurer, duly noted by the class shepherd, and approved by the head couple of the Marriage Life Apostolate. Liquidation Reports of apostolates/ministries must bear the signature of the Chaircouple and duly approved by the head couple of the apostolate/ministry.
19. The family of a deceased member of the community shall be entitled to burial assistance.
20. A copy of the community primer shall be given to all graduates of the MEWeekend Seminar soon after the seminar.
21. A workers handbook shall be issued to members after their attendance of the ME Maturing in the Spirit Seminar.